Fellowship in Laparoscopic Surgery and Infertility
The aim of this fellowship is to provide training in laparoscopic surgery and infertility for gynaecologists who have completed their training in basic obstetrics and gynaecology.
Duration 3 months to 1 year.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen (International Students must discuss with Dr. S. Selva as to registration with the Malaysian Medical Council)
- Must be 3 years Post graduate (either MRCOG, MOG Obstetrics and Gynaecology or other equivalent Postgraduate Degree)
The scope of the work will be:
- Assisting me in all aspects of clinical work (obstetrics, gynaecology, infertility and laparoscopic surgery)
- To do call duty
- To cover my work when I am on leave
- To assist in writing a paper for publication
To read more about the Fellowship please read the article on Our Blog:
Apply by filling up the form and emailing it to us.